Sunday, March 23, 2008

Smells like heaven.

When I became a mother, God began to reveal little bits of heaven to me. For instance, when Katelyn reaches up and kisses me, it sends a lightning bolt of joy from my head to my toes. I say to her, "your kisses are from heaven!" Another example, is when she is sitting in my lap, I bury my face into her blonde curly hair, and breath in the way she smells. I lean over and whisper, "you smell like heaven". I say these things enough that one day, as she was sitting on my lap, she passed gas several times in a row, we are talking loud ones...she then turned to me with the sweetest smile I have ever seen and said, "Mommy, I smell like heaven!"
Such an amazing little lady!

1 comment:

Angel said...

That story is hilarious! Oh Katelyn, such a little lady.=)