
"The plans that I have made, fail to compare when I see Your glory. Ruin my life, the plans I have made, ruin these eyes for my own selfish gain, destroy the idols that have taken your place, until it is you alone I live for." -Jeff Johnson

"And now the weak say I have strength, by the spirit of power that raised Christ from the dead. And now the poor stand and confess, that my portion is Him and I'm more than blessed. Let now our hearts burn with a flame, a fire consuming all for your Son's holy name, and with the heavens we declare, You are our king. We love you Lord, we worship you." -Hillsongs United.

"Heal my heart and make it clean. Open up my eyes to the things I've seen. Show me how to love like You have loved me. Break my heart for what breaks Yours. Everything I am for Your kingdom's cause. As I walk from earth into eternity." -Hillsongs United.

"I want to leave a legacy. How will they remember me? Did I choose to love? Did I point to you enough? I want to leave a mark on things. I want to leave an offerring. Child of mercy and grace, who blessed Your name, unapologetically. I want to leave that kind of legacy." -Nichole Nordeman.
No comments:
Post a Comment