Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wild Pear.


Jared, Katelyn and I went to the Wild Pear this morning for some good old fashioned family time. We have drove by the Wild Pear several times, and we've been interested in going there. It is in the downtown Salem area. The atmosphere is great, the inside has brick walls, and has paintings by local artists. Jared's day off is now Wednesday. So, this morning, we made our way down there. Turns out it is more of a lunch, coffee and wine restaurant. So, I ordered a mocha breve, Katelyn got a chocolate milk and Jared got his traditional white chocolate mocha. Then, we got a HUGE piece of strawberries and cream cake to share. YUM! We are on sugar overload right now!!! I would definately recommend this place. It is great. Next time, we are going to wait to go down there during the lunch hour though. :)

1 comment:

Angel said...

That place looks so cute!! I love local little restraunts! How fun!