The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my thoughts and experiences in life. My hope is that someday, I will compile the writings into a book, which I can share with my children and grandchildren.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
At this time...
Today would mark the point in my pregnancy that I went into labor with Katelyn over three years ago. I was admitted into the hospital at 29.5 weeks and they did their best to stop her from coming early. When I talked to the doctor about this pregnancy in the beginning, they said there was an even greater chance of having Titus even earlier than Katelyn came. Well, we are passing by a milestone. No Titus yet! :) The doctor says he is growing incredibly good and if we had him, he would be even bigger than what Katelyn was (3lb14oz). We just want to say thank you to God and for all of our friends and family that have prayed for little Titus throughout this pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was thinking about you this past week and how it was about the time that Katelyn started to come! I am so happy that you are having a healthy and contraction free pregnancy! I can't believe Titus is measuring 3 weeks ahead!! WOW! He will be a nice healthy size! Will you be having him in OR or WA?
Great news!
Post a Comment