Monday, September 22, 2008

Our precious Titus is here!


Titus arrived at 1:35pm on Saturday, September 20th. Born at 7 lb 9 oz and 21" long. The labor went really smooth, only lasting about 4 hours tops. We couldn't feel more blessed! Thank you for your prayers, they have been more than answered.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. You'll have a package arriving in the mail soon.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Coral and Jared! I'm so thrilled for you guys. He is absolutely precious. I'm glad the labor was quick for you. God bless your family.

*hugs*

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys, what a beautiful little boy! Glad to hear everybody is healthy.
Per

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! Glad to hear everybody is doing well. Strapping young fellow!
P.

Angel said...

Titus is so handsome!! I am so happy the birth and pregnancy went so well!! Can't wait to meet Titus!