The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my thoughts and experiences in life. My hope is that someday, I will compile the writings into a book, which I can share with my children and grandchildren.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
A Baby Changes Everything.
I have a new favorite Christmas song. "A Baby Changes Everything", by Faith Hill. Scroll down to the bottom of my blogsite to the playlist and click on the song and listen. I love it!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Fords: Just checking in on you and are glad to find you doing well. We miss you in Olympia and hope to see you sometime. Tell Katelyn that "D-Man" says hello. BTW: we have Gabby's grad photos up on our site: http://thechristiansons.net/Gabby_album.html
1 comment:
Fords:
Just checking in on you and are glad to find you doing well. We miss you in Olympia and hope to see you sometime.
Tell Katelyn that "D-Man" says hello.
BTW: we have Gabby's grad photos up on our site:
http://thechristiansons.net/Gabby_album.html
Dennis and Jayne
Post a Comment