Friday, December 5, 2008

Yay for Calvin!



At Calvin's vet appointment, we discussed the fact that his arthritis is really setting in. He is only 5 years old, so that is not a good sign. So, we started giving him vitamins to help and the vet said that 25% of his weight has to go! Can you imagine having to lose 25% of your weight? Well, for Calvin, that is 10 lbs. I took Calvin in for a recheck and guess what? He has lost 3 lbs. Yay Calvin! We were growing his winter coat out, so that he stays nice and warm for Christmas on the farm at the Fords, but I couldn't put up with the long hair anymore. So, Calvin got a haircut. I posted some handsome pictures of him!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I'll lose weight with you Calvin! I can start doing that in 17 days! Don't get too far ahead of me Calvin!=)