

We got a chance to go out last night for our anniversary. We went to dinner and a movie, while Katelyn and Titus were safe in Grandma and Grandpa Kramer's arms. Thank you!
I have just finally started noticing that our pictures look a little different than we once did. I can't place what it is, but we have started to age since our original wedding picture. This reality just caught up with me the last couple of months. :) One of the biggest changes I have noticed physically is how parenthood has a way of not only softening your heart, but also the rest of you. Suddenly, motherhood made me feel more like a comfy couch for my kids to rest on, than a girl with rock hard muscles, but I wouldn't have it any other way. What seven years can bring! I feel I could write a comedy over all the crazy things we have experienced the last seven years. It is amazing how anniversaries can make you sit back and reflect on your life. I am very interested to see what the next seven years hold. Jared says that he sees a BMW motorcyle in his future...what a little kidder.
I love knowing that the next seven years will only be the best as long as we continue to keep Christ our focus. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment