It is interesting the gifts and talents that God gives us in the purpose of putting it to use in our future callings. When I was a child, I took tap and jazz classes. To this day I am still refining my skills. :) If you push rewind, you may have seen some stars in my eyes as a child. Now, if you were to ask my sister in law, Tiffany about my skills, she would have to say, "stay home from the club, your skills aren't anything to be proud of!".
Dancing and acting like I am in a broadway show is a regular routine in my home. This morning, I put on a show for Titus and Calvin to their delight. I felt like I was on top of the world. If anyone were to see me in my window while walking down the street, they would probably think I am a mad and crazy woman! I love being a mommy of kiddos that think that my off balance moves, and my attempt to belt out a key that only Mariah Carey can hit, with a partially lost voice is the best thing they have ever experienced. Poor Titus is giving me the biggest grin, with two adorable dimples on both sides. He is cooing and carrying on to try and keep up. Calvin is running around in circles (about the same thing he would do if a natural disaster were about to occur). Life is so good! Thank you God for equipping me with just the right skills to pull it off!
No comments:
Post a Comment