
Last night I went out with a group of ladies to Portland. We had so much fun. We went to a couple places. First, we went to The Montage. This was a very unique place. It was Cajun style with a twist. You could order Hush Puppies, Frog Legs, Alligators, Catfish, etc. I tasted the alligator, but only under the birthday girl's wish. :) It was a very new experience for me. It is located underneath the I5 bridge in Portland.

After dinner, we headed across town to Papa Haydn. I love this place. The atmosphere is a cross between Pottery Barn and Tiffany & Co. We had dessert...so beautiful and so good! The other cool thing is that this restaurant is in the middle of a nice downtown shopping area with really fancy shops. I really want to go back with Jared during the day to look around. I definitely recommend this place to everyone! Good luck picking out a dessert, there is literally about 50 choices and they all sound delicious!
I am not kidding you when I say this, my whole night only cost $26.00! What a deal!
No comments:
Post a Comment