Monday, April 13, 2009

QOL #3 For the Married Ladies.

Continuing in my series of blogs about Quality of Life. I want to direct this next one towards the married ladies... :)
If you have a good man, he is concerned about being the financial provider. He wants to take care of you and make sure that you feel secure. As I was driving down the road I suddenly had a revelation. As a wife, we have the ability to show our love and appreciation for them by being wise with our money. By cutting coupons, looking for good deals and not buying every shoe that we like, we can show our love. The more wisdom and discipline we show with our money, the more that is left over. In the end, more money is saved, and it takes the pressure off of our husbands. Now, isn't that the perfect way to say, "I love you"?

No comments: