The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my thoughts and experiences in life. My hope is that someday, I will compile the writings into a book, which I can share with my children and grandchildren.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Stand Up and Be Counted!
This is a word that God has laid on my heart. I don't know who it is for, but believe it is for someone that is reading this page. I feel these five words burning in my chest. "Stand Up and Be Counted!" You are flying under the radar. You are not saying what needs to be said, you are tolerating things that should not be tolerated. Good and Evil has become a grey line for you. Satan is backing you into a corner and is demanding that you be silenced. "Stand Up!" "Be Counted!" There is an army being formed, an army of God. Will you join? In Christ, we are more than conquerers. The battle has already been won. God has already claimed victory for battles that no one has yet seen. Will you die by the wayside, or will you take a stand? You have not grasped onto what God has called you to do, because you are afraid to offend. You want to be politically correct. You have lost your voice! You have been beaten down, but in Christ's name...STAND UP! Step into what God has called for you, what He has been tugging at your heart...BE COUNTED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment