Thursday, September 24, 2009

My 1 year old!






Titus is one! We celebrated his birthday last weekend with Jared's family. Where did the last year go? When I look at him, I just see the newborn baby that I brought home. Everyone else around me tells me he is growing up and getting so big, but he is still my baby. Titus is one of the funnest boys you will ever know. He is so adventurous. He makes his rounds each day, getting into as much trouble as possible. First on the list for the day...drink out of dog dish, then go suck on the plunder and dump over the garbage, then go open the DVD or EBOX player and take out the disc and suck on it for awhile. All this in the first 5 minutes of the day...imagine the trouble he can get into the rest! If you get down on your knees and chase after him like you are a wild monster, instead of running away, he just charges you. It reminds me of a scene out of a war movie, where the men are running at each other as if they have no fear at all. He is a true warrior. He is not walking yet, but can move very quickly on all fours. He loves to pull himself up, especially if I am wearing a skirt with an elastic waist, he loves to pull up on that! His favorite food is noodles. He grabs a big handful and tries to shove them all into his mouth. He is a big talker as well. Most of the words are unclear, but he is socializing whenever he has the chance. As you can see, Jared and I adore him.

No comments: