Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One of those days...

I had one of those days that leave me so frustrated as a Christian. I want so badly to use wisdom in all that I do, but sometimes people have a way of frustrating me and I just want to vent. I wish that I could be positive and a great example all the time, but sometimes when I am having a hard day, like today, I feel my mouth shooting off things that are better left unsaid and at the time, I am justifying my behavior. It is times like these, that I feel like I don't represent Christ the way that I should. I know, I know, no one is perfect, but I don't want to be someone that doesn't reflect Christ, the way He deserves to be shown. Then again, deep down, I know I am putting pressure on myself to be a perfect person, when in reality, Christ is the only perfect person. Sometimes I wish I completely had my act together, but then again, who would want to be around someone with no flaws, that would be kind of annoying. I feel like tonight, more than just asking God for forgiveness, I need to allow myself some forgiveness.

No comments: