




I love Spring and Summer. There are so many wonderful things that just brighten my day. I love hiking, camping, having picnics in the sun. I love the beautiful flowers, the fruits and veggies that are fresh and in season, the fun iced drinks, like my new favorite, peach iced tea (try it at Olive Garden, it is the best!). I love going to Farmer's Market every week, going to the strawberry or raspberry patches and coming home to make jam. My new favorite is jarring buttered pickles...yum! They are addicting. I love leaving just the screen door open to let in a nice breeze on a hot day. I love dressing Katelyn up in summer dresses, she looks so adorable in them. The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday, I love the atmosphere of going to watch a summer concert just before the fireworks go off and being snuggled up tight to the one I love. I enjoy going to the petting section at the fairs, or getting some tasty fair food. I love swimming on warm, sunny days and catching a tan. I love going for a drive on a sunny day in the county and seeing the American flag proudly hanging on the front porch. There is so much to be excited about and to enjoy this time of year.
No comments:
Post a Comment