Friday, December 12, 2008

Our storage shed.



So, we have a storage shed in our back yard, it looks like a miniture house. This sounds crazy, but I have never been out there. Can you believe that? We have lived here four months!
Today, the wind is beginning to pick up and I heard something slamming around. It was kind of scary. I looked out the window and saw that the storage door was opening and closing, the wind somehow blew it open.
Now, you may be wondering. Why hasn't Coral gone out to the storage shed? In the back of my mind I invisioned stacks and stacks of boxes and clutter that we need to go through, that somehow, I have managed to avoid since we moved in. Our garage doesn't have hardly anything in it. Mainly our two cars, two motorcycles, two bikes and washer and dryer. Also, our house is really organized with just the stuff we use. So, all of the clutter must be hidden in our storage shed, out of sight, right?
I ran out to the shed, opened the door, and guess what I found...maybe three boxes that were perfectly organized. The storage unit is probably 250 square feet and there is only three boxes! Either we got robbed or Jared did a great job going thru things!!!
Suddenly I am feeling a lot better about making visits to the storage shed. Who knows, maybe I will put a couch out there with a TV and when I need a break, I will head out there for a little R&R. :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Way to go! That is the good thing about moving! You'd think after all our moves we'd have nothing left! Ha!