Friday, December 12, 2008

Thrown to the side.

In November, Jared and I were loading up to go out of town when a white pick up truck came down our street and threw something into the bushes, then raced off. After he was gone, we noticed a little baby kitten crying. We were completely blown away. He had thrown a baby kitten out of the window. How could someone be so cruel? Today, I was introduced to a new organization. I felt so bad for that little kitten, but it turns out that society is worse than I could have imagined. Do you know that in America, 22,000 babies are abandoned a year! Those are just the ones found (dead). This literally brought me to tears. I don't like to blog about sad things, sometimes I want to wish that we live in a perfect world that things like this never happen, but the sad truth is that it does happen. I want to introduce you to an organization that is making a difference. Their website is www.projectcuddle.org. Here is a clip for you to view...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Project Cuddle is awesome. We have a chapter at our hospital here in Anchorage. That is something I have been planning to be a part of as soon as my kids are all in school. I tried to convince Darrin to let me go at night but no luck.