



The past few weeks I have gone to a few amazing little places in our area.
The EZ Orchards Farm is so very adorable. It reminds me of the Old Country Cider Mill in Olympia, only it is very well maintained. It is picturesque, in the middle of rows of apple trees and and adorable farms. They sell fresh fruit, doughnuts, jam, syrups, pies, gifts, etc. This is going to be a new popular place to visit with the kids.
Amish Workbench Furniture...please send me on a shopping spree! I love their things, it is exactly my style. My wonderful, talented husband, that I always brag about has already made several items that look identical. There are a couple advantages to having a talented woodworker...he can make it for the cost of materials, instead of thousands of dollars. Plus, it is so much more sentimental when his own sweat and effort is put into it.
Our family went to visit the WNC last weekend. It was very tasty. The service was a little slow (maybe, because it was a Sunday night), but the food was worth it.
Lastly, I recommend Ventis in the downtown area. This restaurant has an urban asian feeling. The food is incredible! Not only does it taste great, it is also beautiful. My peanut teriyaki dish was a work of art! The food comes in small, medium and large. Katelyn and I split a small and still couldn't eat it all. The atmosphere would be so much fun for a date night or a night out with friends.
Go for it, I think you would enjoy it!
1 comment:
You are always good at finding great little local places!
Post a Comment