

We had a wonderful and busy weekend in Olympia. We got up there a day late, because Jared didn't get back from Texas until early Friday morning. We went to Josh and Anna's wedding, which was absolutely beautiful. I asked Jared to take a picture of the bride and groom, the little dork took a picture of them behind branches!!! Gotta love the artistic talent though. :) That night, we stayed with Jake and Annalisa and had Amy and Jason over for dinner. It was fun to catch up. We slept on a very comfy bed, and Annalisa made us breakfast and Jake was our very own barista! Then, Sunday morning we went to church at ECC. We got to see all of our wonderful friends. We love Salem, and know that this is where God wants us, but when we are in Olympia, it feels just like home as well. It ached my heart to leave everyone again. I mentioned to one of my friends, that I wish I could move Olympia and Salem right next to eachother. I loved her response, "Someday, that will happen!" She was of course talking about heaven. From that moment, I have a new anticipation for what heaven holds. I will get to be with all my wonderful friends there. In heaven, there will be no space in between. That sounds so good to me!
1 comment:
Amy looks GREAT! I am laughing at the pic Jared took... Such a guy thing!
Post a Comment