Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Something New.


Last Friday, I was offered a new position as a Contract Specialist with the State. I accepted the offer and will be transitioning into this new position immediately based on the current demands. In the next six months, I will be going through a series of school courses in order to receive my certification for contract writing. This will also allow me to have authority to make very large purchases for the State. The cool thing is that the school will be during work hours and at the expense of my employer. Since this group is a sister group to our Agency, I am already aware of how the program operates and I know the team I will be working with will be a really good fit. The area they are going to plug me in with is in regards to Personnel contracts with the State hospitals. I am looking forward to this new challenge and can't stop thanking God for providing it. Looking back, I can see how His hand was orchestrating it all. This scripture has been on my lips the past few months, so I will share it again.

Psalms 16
5Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.
6The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;surely I have a delightful inheritance.
7I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.
8I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand,I will not be shaken.
9Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,
10because you will not abandon me to the grave,nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
11You have made known to me the path of life;you will fill me with joy in your presence,with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


It seems the more that I focus on this scripture and see it as truth and focus on the generous and gracious God we have, the more evident that God is looking out for me and in a sense, giving me the hook up. My spirit tells me that if I am willing to pull up a chair and focus on God, that He would love more than ever to bedazzle me with the best show I could ever imagine. He has some pretty clever tricks up His sleeve and I can help but stay glued to my seat, waiting with much anticipation.

1 comment:

Kramer Family said...

Coral I'm excited for you and this opportunity God is sending you down. You are a hard worker and your light shines wherever you go.