Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oh, how I love HIM.


Over the past few weeks, I have had some stress in my life. I have shared with my friends and family the situation and have blogged a little about it in past posts. I went to my closest friends and family and requested that they would pray for me. This morning I cannot even begin to describe how at peace I feel. I can feel a strong sense that God is here with me, that He loves me and that everything is going to be alright. The past several weeks, I have dug into his Word (the Bible) and have came to Him desperate for me to feel Him near. Titus and I put on worship music this morning and started to clean the house and I just can't get over the overwhelming feeling that I love God so much. Even when I try and take control of my surroundings and have a lack of patience, He is still willing to stay in my heart and speak love and peace over me. He has always been there, but I am so thankful for my friends and family that has prayed for me that I would find an extra sense of Him being here with me. Thank you!

1 comment:

dajmommy said...

I'm so glad you have His peace! My prayers continue to go up for you. Much love, Ang