Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Titus Smiles at 2 months.

update: Titus is 11 lbs 15 oz, 22 in long. He is in the 50% for ht and wt. and 30% for head circum.

Titus is serious.

For Daddy.

For Mommy.
This morning, Titus gave Jared and me a big smile. Tomorrow (the 20th), he will be two months. He is growing so fast. According to my scale, he is 13 lbs. I will find out the exacts at his appointment tomorrow. He is a goofy little kid, he has had red marks all over his face, because he is just beginning to find his hand, and in turn, he punches himself in the face several times. The muscle control is getting a little better, hopefully it will be perfected before he gives himself a black eye. He is also becoming more and more laid back. The first month, Jared and I were a little nervous, he was pretty fussy, but now, he is learning to just kick back and enjoy the ride. So often, I just look at him and wish I could just freeze time, so that I could soak in this stage a little more. I know there is many more fun stages to come.

1 comment:

Angel said...

He is so cute!
I want to freeze time with Ezra at moments. It hit me the other day that he will be four before we know it...okay another 7months, but still! Seems like he was just a baby, now he knows how to turn on the computer and start playing games! Oh my, time does fly.